Wednesday, March 6, 2013

FAQ: Where can I find...?

Today's FAQ topic covers five very common questions received by LODs and training officers....where can I find (insert topic here)? Check it out and feel free to pass it along!

1) Where do I find the Drug Form counseling script?

On ALOWEB under "Toolboxes" and subtopic "ALO Toolbox". 

2) Where do I find the AF Form 2030?

You can find the AF Form 2030 here (PDF format) and here (.xfdl format).

3) How can I find the latest USAFA class profile?

On ALOWEB under "Toolboxes" and subtopic "Selections". 

4) Where do I find the current "Instruction to Applicants/Candidates" guide?

On ALOWEB under "Toolboxes" and subtopic "Selections".

5) How can I find out about AFROTC Scholarship Board results?

Formerly, this was on ALOWEB under "Toolboxes" and "AFROTC" - as this information is no longer posted to ALOWEB, you can now email or call Mr. Dean Allen at HQ AFROTC.

Dean Allen (Dean.Allen@maxwell.af.mil)
HQ AFROTC/RRUC
551 E. Maxwell Blvd
Maxwell AFB, AL 36112-6106
DP: 334-953-6075
DSN: 493-6072

No comments:

Post a Comment